Friday, April 8, 2011

My Summer Stash #1: 100++ SPF Sunblock Lotion

Umuwi akong toasted to unrecognizable last year from my annual holy week trip with my friends. Ang ending, I was the joke of my department courtesy of my "nog-nog" skin tone until I got approximately 3 tones fairer which took me three months and four bottles of Glutathione. Kaya this year, I told myself, its either I enjoy the summer sun and go back to work darker than the Starbucks' Cafe Americano or I stay away from the sun's harmful rays and go back to work 1/2 skin tone darker but a little less happy. I figured, staying away from the sun tanning shift is worth it. 

I promised myself never to go to the beachfront no earlier than 6:00 PM this year but then I saw this huge billboard one day on my way to work advertising an orange and green tube with 3 letters, 3 numbers and 2 special characters in white, bold, humongous font. It's like the answer to my prayers. 

100++ SPF

So this year, I'm happy to say that I can now go out and play at the beach...

no earlier than 5:00 PM...

just to be safe...



Holy Week, here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment