Saturday, August 4, 2012

Good Morning


I woke in the early dawn to the sound of the wind rustling in my open window and heavy rain beating the roof like a drum line.


I stretched slowly, and felt my leg slide against yours. I always loved how smooth your legs are. 

Warm and comfortable, I turned to look at you, watching you lying in my bed peacefully. 

I can see the gray sky through the window... monsoon clouds still crying hard. 

You had that secret, satisfied look when you sleep, the one that always makes me wonder what you are dreaming about, hoping that it's me. 

Hoping that it is me. 

You're so beautiful lying there that I don't want to wake you yet. So I gently ease back the covers, thinking I'll just look at you. 

You lay there, on your back, exposed in the gloomy morning light and I can't believe how lucky I am to be with you. 

I can't help wanting to touch you so I lean over and trace my finger along your shoulder. I lightly wrote the same 3 words I always do before we sleep.

You stir, not waking, and ease over on your side, facing me. 

I sense you waking as you run your hands through my shoulder down to my hand. 

I can feel your manhood slowly throb and I then realized what you are up to.

You know I want you but you don't know how much. 

...and then you pull my hand to your pole. 

I went down to your cock and took you deep into my mouth as I grabbed your balls. 

I want to have you everyday but I never wanted to force myself or push what I wanted to you.

It matters to me more when I know that you want me too.

I hope you do.

I eased off on your cock and started licking your nuts, letting them slide on my checks, nestling on each side of my nose as I work them with my tongue. 

You moaned softly. I know you love this.

I went back to your pole and I grasp it with both hands, stroking it, watching my palms go up and down, your hard manhood sliding in and out. 

I looked at your face. You smiled.

And I melt inside. 

You arch up, and spread a little, it's a dance we've done many times.

Your cock is now standing tall, 

I can't believe this, how every time is like the first and how lucky I am to be with you. 

I reached up and squeezed your tit hard as I wrapped my lips around your throbbing member. 

You grabbed my head and pushed me in hard burying your pole deeper in my mouth. I choked but I didn't care.

You shoot deep inside my mouth. I can feel your rod pulsing as massive spurts of your warm juice filled my mouth. 

I swallowed... for many reasons.

One of which is the fact that I want you. 

I lay in your arms, melting in you and we lay there in the glow of each other, not even thinking of moving, not for a while, anyway. 

We have each other. 

Or at least I know for that moment, I have you.

And you’re all that I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment