Sunday, June 12, 2016

Back to School


Paul was entering his new school.

At 15, he was one year younger than his batch mates who’s beginning the 9th grade on the new K-12 system. He didn't really know what to expect. He was worried, as all transfer students do, that as a fresh meat, he would be completely bullied. On the other hand, he was excited as this was going to be a new experience for him. He was both frightened and thrilled at the same time.  

However, when he entered the campus he was completely ignored. He never felt so low. On his classes, some of the teachers introduced him as a new student.

Most didn't.

Being introduced though, didn't help anyway, he was still ignored. A couple of guys spoke a little during recess but that was about it. The gang of misfit looking seniors that looked at him on the corridor even made him feel worse as they grinned and made comments to each other afterwards.

Paul thought of himself during lunch break. He was 5 feet 6 inches tall weighing at a little over 100 lbs. A bit average for his age but compared to his batch mates, whose one year older, he was a skinny midget. He went home on his first day of school sad. His self-esteem, on an all-time low.

Two weeks later, things was starting to change for the better when those two guys that talked to him on his first day, talked to him again during PE when they tried to get him involved in school life. Will was just as tall as him only sportier with a smile that’s to die for. Jason, on the other hand, was taller. He was way above average in looks and in everything else. They made sure Paul was with them at lunch time and before and after school.

Then they invited him to a sleep over. Will’s parents were going out of town for the weekend. So it was going to be from Friday afternoon until sometime Sunday. They told him they were having some friends over on Saturday night. He was really excited about being included.

It seemed like forever before Friday arrived. Paul could not believe how excited he was. He had grown really close to his two new friends. They talked about everything except sex. He thought it a little odd but he didn't say anything. He discreetly watched both of them in the shower after PE. The first thing he had noticed was that they have hot bodies. And Will, though bit shorter than Jason sported a huge package.

Friday finally came and as soon as the final bell signaled the end of the day, they were out the door straight to Will’s house. All three went straight to the kitchen and hit the fridge. Will produced 3 ice cold bottles of sodas and some munchies. Then they sat at the counter drank and ate and drank some more. Then they retired to the living room and watch Anime re-runs. As they sat in there Paul noticed that his new friends kept looking at each other. He knew something was up but he didn't know what. He just completely ignored them and played along with their little game.

Then Jason said, "We've got some personal hygiene to take care of this afternoon and we'd like you to join us."

Paul looked at both of them and was really puzzled.

Personal hygiene? Want him to help? What was this all about?
  
"I don't understand." Paul asked.

Will replied, "We need to trim our pubes to get ready for tomorrow night and we want to shave yours too."

Now he saw the picture. "But I don't trim mine. I like it the way it is." Paul declared.

"Well new dear friend, you look gross with all that hair in your crotch." Jason said before standing up in front of Will and Paul and suggested. “Let’s get started."

They went up to Will’s room and Paul watched as his two new friends started striping their clothes off in front of him. They kept pushing each other and kind of fooling around. Their dicks dangling freely. Then when both of them fell on the bed, Jason grabbed Will and wrapped his lean arms around him in a big hug and kissed him right on the mouth.

Paul watched in shock as Jason and Will’s kiss lasted sometime and while they were kissing they were grinding their pelvises at each other and really starting to make out. Their cock, hard as a rock, fencing. When they finally noticed him standing in shock. Paul already has sported a tent on his pants. Then they asked him over to them which Paul slowly complied. They sat on each side of him on the bed.

Without asking or saying anything Paul’s clothes rapidly left his body and there he was, nude like they were.

“I told you he was hot!” Jason said to Will.

Will grinned before standing up and went for some drinks leaving Jason and Paul on the bedroom together. He put his hand on Paul’s face and ran his finger around his cheeks.

Then down his throat and finally ended up tweaking his nipples. Will entered with a tray and handed out a can of pop. They all just sat there naked looking at each other. Paul was the only one that didn't know what was happening next. Jason started the conversation by asking, "Have you ever kissed a boy?"

"Me and my cousin fooled around." Paul answered.

"Did you let him jerked you off?"

"Yes," He replied.

"Have you ever made out with him?"

Paul thought for several minutes about what to do next. The truth is, he and his cousin have been fooling around every summer when he would take a vacation and stay with his relatives in the province or when there’s a family occasion that will cause his cousin to stay overnight and sleep in his room.

Finally he said. "Yes I made out with my cousin. In fact, I've done just about everything with him.”

Jason and Will looked utterly stunned. Their mouths were open and they were unable to speak. Paul sort of smiled and asked.

"Do you want me to continue?"

"Yes," they said in unison.

"I was 12 when I first saw my cousin’s hard cock and before that summer was over, I stroked it and sucked it and tasted the cum that shot out of it. I was 12 and he was 15.”

“One day, we were just horsing around in his room just like you guys a while ago until we fell in the bed and felt his raging hard on top of mine.” Paul continued.

“By the time that we went out of his room for dinner, we kissed, jerked each other off and cummed in each other’s hands.”

“One week later while playing in the farm, my cousin asked me to stroke his cock for him. This was my cousin and my best friend, I would do anything he asked. I slowly took hold of his meat. His cock felt so hot and hard in my hand but the skin was so soft. I could feel a reaction as I pumped up and down with my hand.  After stroking him for a while, he asked me if I would lick the end of it.”

“I mean I had no idea that what he was asking me to do was give him a blow job.” Paul continued. “But I licked it and then he put his hand on the back of my head and forced my mouth down on his dick. I would guess it was about 6 inches and I gagged and choked but he told me what to do until believe it or not, I was able to take it all down my throat. It was a very short time before he shot his load in my mouth. He told me to swallow it so I did. I kind of liked the taste.”

Paul took a drink of his soda and swallowed hard. He noticed that Will and Jason’s cock was hard again.

So was he.  

"Guess the trim will have to wait until tomorrow." Jason grinned. 

"I guess it will," Will replied before grabbing Paul’s hard cock while Jason leaned over and kissed Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment