Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Kinky Fuckery


I arrived fashionably late in my best business casual attire in an exclusive, private party along Makati Ave. It was not by my choice to come in such formal fashion as the invitation to this raunchy gathering was extended in such short notice that an emergency leave has to be arranged for me to attend.

Given the choice, I would have worn something smashing yet easy to remove and quick to put on.

He was sitting on the edge of the three seater couch when the host announced my arrival. Beside him, seating was the eye candy of the entire suite. A shy, shockingly cute chinito that the whole room was ogling at and can't wait to fuck.

The guys momentarily stopped their chit-chat and welcomed me warmly. At first glance, I can tell that this is a fun group to be with. He smiled as I waved my hand with cautious excitement. I never paid attention to it, at that moment, as I was also won by the cute chinito's silent charm.

That is until the party really started.

A couple of drinks and a good hour passed when a piercing quietness suddenly descended the living room. Cute, and now drunk, chinito stood up and went inside the bedroom. My body tingled and tensed as I watch the living room slowly emptied as stud after stud followed chinito into the bedroom where men will literally fall in line to get their way into his willing, boy cunt well into the morning.

Soon, the living room was left to me, casually talking to a past acquaintance at the small dining table and him, whose proximity to the belle of the ball, surprised me as he was still glued to the sofa watching TV who I would often catch stealing glances. Honestly, I was not even sure if he was stealing glances or just coincidentally looking as it was just the three of us left with the occasional naked guy going out of the bedroom to use the toilet or grab something to drink.

We sank into the sofa and joined him with me sitting beside him. My eyes met his almost confrontational stare. I can't help myself staring back messing up my introduction with mumbled drunkenness. This was the first time a really had the chance to have good look at him. He had beautiful eyes.

Though not as handsome as the fair chinito who we can hear moaning from the bedroom, his looks can hold out with the most of the guys who attended the party. His brown skin screamed his filipino roots as he radiated a humble confidence in contrast with chinito's shy aura.    

"I'm Leo." He smiled as if my clumsy greeting never happened.

"Silvan." I replied confidently.

My plan was to stay for a while before joining the others inside the bedroom. The oh's and ah's of the guys fucking each other was like calling me like a moth to a flame. I really want to give cute chinito a go too.

However, I found myself having a nice and suprisingly, smart chat with Leo. I could not help but smile as we exchange thought of virtually anything and everything under the sun. Soon, the thought of cute chinito and the rest of the guys in the other room was pushed aside and the ecstatic voices was drowned by his low, sexy voice. Even the former acquaintance, who I was originally talking to, left us unceremoniously on our own.

It astonished me that he made me feel stimulated and made my inside do small skips of excitement. I got to admit, I was confused at first as to why he had that effect on me. But then again, I was always impressed, and turned on, by guys who can carry a stimulating and intelligent conversation. My heart pounded every time our eyes would meet and this was caused by a person I just met over an hour ago.

The empty space between us got smaller and smaller. And the next thing I knew, we were holding hands. I just looked at him, dumbfounded. He was asking something, but it was not registering. 

Then he leaned over and I just closed my eyes as he kissed me softly.

Photo Here

4 comments:

  1. I can almost feel like I was there watching as he two of you started making out without any care in the world about what's happening in the other room.

    And I can't add your blog to mine. I wonder why.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This happened over a year ago. Leo and I sort of got in touch again last summer... this is our story.

      And you not being able to add my blog to yours IS odd.

      Delete
  2. Oh god! This is so hot haha. Almost tempted me to cum but I just cant haha

    ReplyDelete