Thursday, February 24, 2011

Angel: The first sighting


I met an angel mid-November four or five years ago.

I was freakin’ hungry so I decided to eat at my fave “carinderia” somewhere in Espana near UST. Naka patay gutom  mode ako noon. Who wouldn’t be after four hours of humpin’ and grindin’ sa bahay landian. Yes! Those were the days when my libido was enough to fill the Grand Canyon.

Needless to say, isang masibagong palakpakan ang ibibigay mo sa akin nung gabing yun dahil sa sik-sik, lig-lig, at umaapaw kong “booking”. ‘Sing haba ng EDSA ang buhok ko nung gabing yun dahil sa dami ng naka boom-boom ko... but that adventure is another story. Anyway, enough of how major-major slutty I was that night.

After my breakfast con dead-hunger, I walked home. And as I turn left to Morayta en route to Recto then home, there he was, walking on the other side of the street, treading the same direction.

The first thing that I noticed from afar, is that he is not tall... which is a plus for me (and by this time, I’m praying he is a “PLUS” too!) since I’m into the twink/ boylet type. Later on, I would find out that his vertical challenge is not the only thing that will make me fall for him.

We were now walking towards C.M. Recto. The only difference was we were walking across each other and he was walking a little tipsy and a little slow. That didn’t stop me from stealing glances at him though and apparently, to my delight, so did he. Halfway down the street, I walked double time at dahil “long legged” ako, nakatawid ako just in time to meet him.

And just like that, si Dr Jekyll na galing sa bahay landian for four hours ay naging si Mr Horny Hyde again.

My heart skipped a beat when we met. Para siyang angel up close. Matangos ang ilong niya. He has eyes that can break your defences and melt your soul, meron siyang mapula at very kissable na lips and a wavy hair which was set in a wash and wear, almost dishelved style. In front of me, standing, was the love child of Paolo Ballesteros and Richard Gutierrez.

God! He got me totally breathless!

At dahil mestizo siya, medyo mapula ang complexion niya that time. The reason? Nakainom siya that night which explains why he was walking in slight disarray.

I don’t want to take advantage of this tipsy twink beau in front me but I got worried, so I asked him if he wanna rest and talked for a while and maybe a cup of coffee or a hot breakfast to boot. In short, I got very horny and I want to get him in bed!

I felt a tingle of excitement down my crotch when he accepted my offer. He then asked me where we are going. I hesitated to answer. I know my next choice of words will make or break my night (or morning). I’m not sure if this angel is also a fairy cause he certainly acts, talks and moves like he was straight as an arrow, meaning, wala siyang bahid ng kabadingan. But I took my chances so I asked him if its alright if we can rest on a motel nearby.

Oh Shit! I thought. My slightly indecent proposal was followed by an awkward silence and he is fuckin’ staring at me. Mukhang straight si angel. I thoughy, I got to apologize real quick but then, just before I was about to and explain myself, he nodded and replied, “Saan?” My heart almost jumped out of my chest. I met an angel on the street and just agreed to go to bed with me.

Of course, kahit na parang isang bata ako na binigyan ng kendi sa tuwa, I still kept my composure. I played it cool. So from the corner of Morayta and Recto, we walked to a nearby cheap motel and while we did, I put my arm in his shoulder while exchanging pleasantries with the normal pre-hookup FAQ’s to break the ice before the inevitable boom-boom.  (to be continued)

2 comments: