Thursday, February 23, 2012

Last Line

 Last Feb 11, I decided to post what should’ve been the first part of a 2 part entry about may recent encounter with Mavie aka Angelito. (read it here)

Mavié look alike

It was actually a good meet-up. And based on the chemistry that night, I even thought it will go beyond that.

Until a week after when I thought that one fine night with him is enough to consider another life with him, there he goes again.

The second part of the entry is 90% finished sitting in a small corner of my laptop awaiting its fate.

Why post this alternate then when nobody even reads my blog?

I felt I had too... for me.

Hoping that removing three words enclosed in prenthesis will warrant a closure. 

So now the first part remains... sans the last line.


1 comment:

  1. I was waiting for your second part. But I respect your decision. :)

    ReplyDelete