Monday, May 23, 2016

Quickie: Ryan


As the flat door closed behind us, shutting off the noise from the busy Mandaluyong street far below, Ryan pulled me to him.

I nestled into his body gently pressing my hard cock against him.  We looked at each other before he kissed me full on the mouth. I opened to him, feeling his muscular tongue probe against my soft inviting response.

His hand slipped down my body to rub and massage my rod. I undid my jeans and wiggled them down my legs. I stood exposed, my back firmly supported by his condominium door. My hard-on swelling proudly up.

Ryan was cupping my balls in his hand, and running his palm up and down the length of my hot pole. Then he knelt in front of me, holding my cock and took me into his mouth. His warm wet mouth fondling and sucking my member made my legs sag.

I steadied myself on his shoulders watching his head move as he worked my cock.

I moaned happily as he greedily suckled my cock. I watch him as his free hand reached for his cock and started to jerk off. I was so horny that I knew I wasn't going to last long. I matched his force with my own hard thrusts. I began fucking his mouth slow and deep at first then gradually picking up the pace .

Soon, I could hear the change in his breathing, I knew he was about to blow his load. He became more sporadic and forceful. I fucked his mouth harder until it's time for me to empty my load.  

I quickly grabbed his hair and moaned "I'M CUMMING RYAN. I'M CUMMING!" before I buried my cock in his mouth with a tremendously unsettling shove and erupted into the furthest depths of his throat.

I started to feel something warm in my legs signalling that he cummed too. 

I release the grip on his hair as my boy pole popped out of his mouth. I went into his bathroom to clean up without so much as word or glance at his direction.

A few minutes later, we were walking down the street to catch a bus home. I told him that he need not to but he insisted.

I tried to think back and reminisce the seduction but I couldn't. 

Before I hopped in the bus that would take me north, I looked back and returned his gaze one last time, watching the almost perfect man standing a few meters away.

Almost. 

Everything took less than an hour.

2 comments: