Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Kinky Fuckery, Four


Someone dropped the bottle of lube forcing us to come back to reality.

I look around the room.

Two naked guys sat on the left edge of the bed watching me and Leo fuck while stroking each other. Near the bedroom door, a guy in his very skimpy underwear was leaning casually on the door also viewing us intently. His hands inside his bikini stroking his huge member as if showing me that his rod was easily twice as long and way fatter than Leo's.

He nodded and grinned when I looked at him. I smiled back in reply.

In truth, none of them pique my interest. Not since Leo and I started talking early that night. I was all for Leo since then.

But a thought got me thinking. What if they wanted to join us? What if they want to suck Leo or fuck my hole too?

This is a group party after all.

"You want to play with them?" He whispered nonchalantly. The words left his lips thoughtlessly but I can sense a carefully concealed anxiety between the words.

"You want me to play with them? I asked back. He was still in charge. If he said yes, then I would be at the mercy of three more guys thinking of Leo. 

Leo looked at the two guys sitting on the bed then promptly to the guy standing near the door who also gave him a curt nod. I patiently waited for my fate.

His eyes fell back to me again. I looked at him with pleading yet obedient glare. He smiled and shook his head no. "Like I said, you are mine."

My insides jumped in elation.

I hugged him tight and kissed him with affectionate devotion. I grabbed the lube that fell from the bed and offered it to him. "Then claim me, Leo. Show them that I am yours." I suggested.

With a boyish grin, he took the lube from my hands.

We kissed and embraced with such savage passion. My tongue explored his mouth as much as his to me. He showed him them how much I was his.

Leo repositioned himself back into my thigh rubbing his raging hardon against my skin while he nibbled on my erect nipples.

I kneaded Leo's ass as he started dry humping me. He concentrated on how good he felt on me, which was all the more a turn on. I revel on the feeling of his precum soaking, wet cock rubbing against my skin. 

He licked, sucked, and pulled my nipple in every way possible. The pain aroused me as much as the pleasure and experiencing both with someone you really like amplified the passion tenfold.

He soon turned his attention to my raging hard on. Leo had placed himself between my legs and slurped loudly on my rod taking all of my cock into his mouth.

I grabbed his head as I open my legs for him. One of his hand grabbed the base of my cock while the other played with my boyflower. His tongue swirled against my cock in his mouth and I felt myself getting ready to explode.

I moan as I felt my own dick was enveloped in a warm wet tongue. He slurped on my dick, then my balls and soon started in on my exposed ass.

I knew what he wanted and I wanted him to have it. He placed his hands under my knees, pulling them apart and back as he slurped my hole.

He caught me by surprise again as he licked my ass wet with his spit and stepped away for a moment. My own dick raged and I could have exploded at just one touch.

I can't stop squirming with pleasure.

Precum continued to flow out of my cock and into my abs. Then with both of his hands he spread my asscheeks as much as he can and sank his tongue in my ass again running wild. 

PHOTO HERE

4 comments:

  1. Ano ba! Hinde pa na sink in yung part 3 haha nag part 4 agad but its ok I love it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote at the same time. Originally, one post lang ito. Eh humaba ng humaba. Ayun! I have to split it into two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I see :)Grabe naman pwede kana mag make parang mga pocket book haha

      Delete
    2. hmmmm.... that's a good idea.

      Delete