Monday, August 1, 2016

Kinky Fuckery, Three


I can feel his strong, skillful finger massage my tight, moist butt-hole. I moan. My body shakes.

"Relax, Silvan, you are doing well!" Leo encouraged.

I did as I was told. I relaxed. Leo was in charge. Soon, my hips started to rock, my chest heaved and became very full. 

I felt the tips of two fingers slide inside me, easily lubricated from my own wetness. Teasingly, Leo slipped just a little inside me, then pulled out to rub my hole. Over and over again, Leo did this until he knew I couldn't stand it anymore. Fingers entered me as my whole body felt the ecstasy of Leo's touch. 

Two, then three fingers thrusted into me as fast and hard as he thought I could take. I took a swift inhale of air. I was pleasantly caught of guard. My hole was only lubricated by Leo's saliva and my own wetness from wanting him. My surprised look yielded a very satisfying, victorious beam from Leo's manly face.

And I wanted more. 

I needed more. 

I ached for more. 

Knowing that I'm thrilling Leo helped me bear the agony and squirm with delight. Watching him enjoy himself made me painfully enjoy the deliciously discomfort. 

I tried to keep my feelings in check but I began to crack. His teasing was too much. 

"Claim me, Leo." I pleaded. 

He looked at me in wonder. I love it when he makes eye contact. It was genuine. It was real. 

Leo smirked and said "Do you like this?" and sinked his fingers in the depths of my boypussy. 

"Do you want more?" 

I barely mumbled a yes between moans. With one quick move, he slid his body between my thighs without ever pulling his fingers from me. 

Leo's dived and his tongue touched my throbbing member. I was electrified. Slowly, he licked me all over, all the while still penetrating me as I opened more for him. His mouth enveloped my mushroom head, skillfully teasing and tickling me. I could feel myself ejaculate, my juices freely flowing in me as I got closer and closer driving me over the edge. 

A fourth finger entered me, stretching my manhole to its limits. "Oh Shit!" I cried. My ass was on fire. 

The pain amplified the pleasure Leo was giving me. My toes curled and I tilted my head back. He knew all his touches were exactly what I wanted and needed and he knew just when to do what. He sucked on my throbbing member harder as his his fingers repeatedly banged my anal Gspot. 

He continued to finger fuck me while I rocked my hips back and forth in pure delight. I was getting so close, and Leo knew it.

Then he stopped. 

I was breathing heavily when Leo climbed on top of me and whispered before giving me a wet willy. "Not yet Silvan. Not yet." He was dripping with sweat and smelled wonderfully masculine over me.

He climbed up and gave me warm, affectionate embraces. "Good boy!" He congratulated. "You have no idea how hot you are making me."

"I'm pleased that you are enjoying this." I smiled.

"Very much!" Leo answered.

His reply made me go crazy inside. Now, I wanted to please him as much as he has pleased me. 

I held his face in my warm hands and announced. "My turn now."

Before he could respond, I leaned forward and kissed him. I felt his body relax as his tongue entered my mouth. I pressed my body against his. His cock pressed against my balls as my dick pressed against his stomach.

I started kissing his neck. 

Then his ears.

Then his throat. 

I lowered my mouth to his chest and greedily sucked on his nipples through his thin mat of chest hair. It felt good to the touch. I reminded myself again to lay on his chest someday soon. I bit on his nipples a bit. I heard him gasp. In my mind, I did a somersault. He liked it. I allowed a small smile escaped my lips and bit a little harder. I heard him moan. It was music to my ears. 

I turned my attention to his armpits grabbing his biceps as he flexed it with pride. He watched me with delight as I worshiped his muscle, smelled his sweet yet manly musk and kissed his pits. 

His smell shoot me of the roof. It was like a drug. It made me want him even more.

I then went further down licking and kissing his body to the tune of his groan.

"Damn! Silvan!" He murmured. “You are mine.”

I took his cock in my hand and began kissing it slowly. I watched him watch me warm his icehard dick with my breath. 

Now, it's my turn.

I wrapped my lips in his manshaft and steadily took his manhood in my throat with tender mastery. I sucked, nibbled and bit softly on his dick. My wet tongue worked his pole inside my mouth until "Oooh's" and "Aaah's" began escaping Leo's lips. 

Leo's crotch radiated his manliness. His smell sends my head swimming with pleasure. I was really into what I was doing. It felt so good to see him twitch and gasp and smile with glee from my skillfull blow. Groaning with Leo's dick in my mouth, I was truly in heaven.  

He reach down and with both hands held my head urging me to go deeper. I grabbed his hips, held myself steady and dived in. Leo gazed with astonished bliss as I sink lower and lower until his cock disappeared in my mouth. I answered his gaze with a confident glare never breaking eye contact even after I reached the base of his cock. It was not difficult to take him all as Leo's dick was smaller than average.

Sub-par but fulfilling none the less.

My hands left Leo's hips, reached up and grabbed his firm chest. It was not muscular but it was substantially bigger than mine. His magnificent nipples erects at my slightest touch. I kneaded them in my hands as he mumbled pleasantries. 

Soon, Leo had developed a steady rhythm, regularly finding the back of my throat as he rammed his cock in my mouth. He was a talker and a moaner. He lavished such praise at my lips and tongue, it caused me to redouble my efforts at pleasing him.

However, before I knew it, three guys had abandoned the cute chinito, which was still getting banged, and now are watching us fuck.

2 comments: