Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Genesis


I was feeling inspired. So I started on my novel.

I knew I have to create an epic backstory to produce an epic novel. One that will last for ages long after my bones crumbles to dust. I just hope I would see the day that my work would be published.

I started from the very beginning. The creation of my universe which I will call the age of Awakening.

This is a work in progress. So please bear with me.

__________________________________

In a time before time, there was nothing. Forever was covered in cold darkness.

In a time before time, there was everything. There was a tiny speck of light in the heart of a black world.

And for more than time can measure, this was so.

And then everything changed.

The speck of light became a small sphere of energy and for more than all lifetimes combined, the sphere of energy grew into a globe. And as it grew, the energy developed consciousness. 

This consciousness grew and separated into two energy.... the warm and cold energy. These were the moments were a god's lifetime is a blink and eternity is but a breathe.

Soon, the conscious energies grew stronger. They become powerful that in one magnificent action, they break free and shattered the womb that sheltered them into a million pieces. The warm energy took shape in a female form and called itself Isnu while the cold energy formed as male and named itself Isva. Their birth marked the beginning of the entire universe and all that we know today.

Isnu and Isva collected the shattered pieces of the energy ball and together, they created the heavens which they called "Kalangitan".

__________________________________

How's that for a start of an epic?

Constructive critiques are most welcome.


2 comments:

  1. Would you really be able to handle criticisms? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely JM! I can take hard blows (pun intended :D) you know.

      Delete