Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day Dream Erotica



I woke up drowsily from my sleep as he slowly brushed his finger on the contours of my body. I fell asleep waiting for him. His kiss in my lips gently warmed my body and dragged me out of my daze. Under the white satin sheet that barely covered my lower body, I was as naked as I was born. I smiled as I watch him move back from the bed and removed his clothing.

Now we were both naked. Raw.

He joined me in the bed that we have shared for years and held me tenderly. As I lay my head against his impressive chest, I could hear his heartbeat and felt his strength. It was the strength of a man who does not want to let go.

Every breath sent shivers through my body.  Every caress of his hands made my aching erection scream towards climax.  He knew exactly how to touch me.  He knew exactly where to stroke, with the right speed for the right moment.

He then lied on top of me and gave me a deep, passionate kiss until he brought me into a shuddering orgasm. His touch continued to be perfect. Soon, he sprayed stream after stream of his hot cum.

I felt like we were connected more intimately than ever.

We continued to kiss. I want to have all of his essence. He wanted more of mine. After the intense exchange of love and lust, we were both spent.  We drifted into a peaceful sleep content in each other's arms.

I often dream of such a perfect union between us. But then, beneath the warm, almost hot, spray of water in the gym shower, I woke up from my trance with tears from eyes knowing that the realization of this dream is like finding a needle in a haystack.

We parted ways 3 weeks ago and I’m afraid that’s it.

No comments:

Post a Comment