Monday, September 5, 2011

Gym Rants: The Good, The Bad and The Fugly 3

Read the FIRST part here.
Read the SECOND part here.

I stayed in the steam room and hoped that Mr Fugly left the gym already. And just when I thought Mr. Fugly is gone, the steam room door opened. I didn’t know who it was initially because I had my eyes closed. I thought it was Mr Fugly but when I opened my eyes and looked at the guy, it was Mr Good in all of his hotness smiling at me.

==========================================================



Mr Good sat in front of me. Boy was he hot!!! I can’t get my eyes off of him. He is the person I wanna be with and with a body I wanna have.

He sat in front of me still flashing his heavenly smile with a hint of devilish grin. I’m like a moth infatuatedly fascinated by the flickering tongue of the candle light. One small mistake and crashing and burning is a certainty.

Our eyes were locked at each other like we were studying each other’s features. I wanna looked at his body and the bulge between his two legs but there something in his eyes that kept me mesmerized. Neither of us looked at anything else but the contours of our faces even after the door opened and someone entered.

Enter Mr Bad and out goes my visual battle with Mr Good for psychological supremacy.

I saw how Mr Bad eyed Mr Good and understood why he sat in front of Mr Good and a few feet away from me. Mr Good looked at him and looked back at me, I looked at him with raised eyebrows and looked back at Mr Good. Then our conversation started to get serious.

Mr Good stood up and approached me. He offered a hand and said “Hi!”

Now it’s my time to smile. I took his hand and we exchange pleasantries after that while Mr Bad watch in envy. I learned he’s an account executive while doing freelance modelling on the side. I shared that I’m a Quality Analyst (doing my boyfriend on the side).

Mr Good asked me if he could speak to me frankly. I said, "sure". He explained to me that he was attracted to me and that he had been since the first time he had noticed me at the gym some time before I noticed him. Hoah! Talk about a major esteem boost.

I admit. I felt a slight tingle in my crotch but I knew that’s a line I wouldn’t cross. He did stroke my ego... the only thing he would get his hands on that day.

When Mr Bad heard me tell Mr Good I’m already taken, Mr Bad decided to be more aggressive. He stood up and went in front of us and decided to show his moves. He flexed, he touched, he looked, he licked his lips... it was a show....

The moment he sat and rubbed his crotch, which is at least 6 inches semi-hard already, in front of us, I went out. I am gay and no doubt Mr Bad is hot but I know he’s exhibitions were not meant for me and so I left before the heat gets into my head and I decide to “play” with Mr Good so that Mr Bad can watch our desires envelopes our towelled body in envy. Before I left, I smiled at Mr Good and said with undeniable sincerity, “All yours.” and called it a day.

Surprisingly, Mr Good went out after me, I guess it’s not his cup of tea too. We went out of the gym together and had a great conversation before we went our separate ways at the Bus stop. (He’s from Las Piñas and I’m from Kalookan).

Mr Fugly still cruises up to this date. I rarely saw Mr Bad work out in that branch again. Mr Good and I became gym buddies. He never tried to hit on me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment