Sunday, August 7, 2011

Gym Rants: The Good, The Bad and The Fugly 2


Now, all 3 guys are not my friends. We don't talk to each other except for Mr Fugly's indecent attempts to engage with everyone, which is always ignored and Mr Good's rare hi's or 'zup's which I totally look forward to answering back with unemotional nods. I never had any engagement with Mr Bad until one fateful Monday morning when all of us found ourselves working out at the same time.

===================================



After frequenting the same gym for more than 3 years, I had become acquainted with most of the regulars who worked out there. And ever since Mavié and I become partners, I was never the one to use my workout time as a way of meeting men. I was serious about the time I spent there and wanted to work on my body as much as possible.  I was proud of the work that I had done and my dedication was evident in the stares of some when they would catch a glimpse of me.

One morning, I was done through my routine and on my way to the shower to cool off when I saw Mr Fugly dripping in perspiration (or dripping in fat, LOL) as he went out of the steam room perpetually using his gym time to desperately hook up more than loose the unwanted weight. I thought, “Oh Fuck!!! Here we go again!”

Now, as far as face value is concerned, I’m neither very attractive nor seriously hopeless but I’m very straight acting. 

Again, I don't mind Mr Fugly. I don't even mind him cruising. What I do mind is that when he started his sexual “gymscapades” and zeroed in on a target, he wouldn’t let the poor marked man go even if you have rejected him over and over. This usually happens when there are only two or three people using the steam room and/or sauna. Unfortunately, working on a night shift and working out after shift when the gym just got open, more often than not, I always end up alone with him in the sauna. 

I don’t want to be mean nor rude but this fat guy totally deserves it.

While in the shower, I lamented over the warm water whether I would use the sauna and steam room or just go home. 10 minutes later, I chose to take a pass on the rooms. I wanted to use it and relax specially after a very hard day’s work but with Mr Fugly lurking in and out of both the steam room and sauna, I just won’t be able too. 

On my way back to the locker area, I noticed at least two guys were using the sauna. I decided to stay a while and use it. When I opened the door, I saw not just two guys, but two hot guys. I was met by Mr Bad’s raised eyebrows while the other hottie, has his eyes closed apparently enjoying the hot, dry atmosphere much to some prying eyes’ pleasure. They were sitting on opposite corner. I decided to sit in between them, closed my eyes as well and enjoyed sweating out. 

The other guy went out of the hot room followed by the entrance of the fat cruiser. Mr Bad left the Sauna immediately. I followed soon after and decided to use the steam room. I saw Mr Bad at the far end of the steam room, again staring at me with contempt in his eyes. I don’t know why but he did. But between Mr Bad’s stare and Mr Fugly’s sexual innuendos, I choose Mr Bad. I sat near the door though just in case he turns hostile. Again, I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the steam.

5 minutes later, Mr Bad left the steam room slamming the door shut with force that could’ve broken the door. I didn’t notice it much until he did the same at sauna door when I abandoned the steam room for the sauna because Mr Fugly entrance of the room. Again, Mr Bad left the sauna slamming the door shut with a complimentary curse on the side. There could’ve been a lot of reason why it happened but I can’t help but feel offended on what he did specially when there’s just the two of us in the room.

I stayed in the steam room and hoped that Mr Fugly left the gym already. But then, just when I thought Mr. Fugly is gone, the steam room door opened. I didn’t know who it was initially because I had my eyes closed. I thought it was Mr Fugly but when I opened my eyes and looked at the guy, it was Mr Good in all of his hotness who smiled at me.

( to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment