Friday, August 12, 2011

Hark a Herald Angel Writes

Last February, I took the arduous responsibility of launching my own BLOG. I say “arduous” because you see, that was the moment when my former client decided that their money are best spent elsewhere and unceremoniously ramped the account down to a close.

My job über demanded so much time that giving birth to my own cyberplace in the cyberuniverse was something that only a submissive masochist will carry out.

Whilst I find gratification in soreness and pain, I have my agenda. Amidst all the ruckus of my otherwise dull, peaceful life, I find an unsure tranquility when I put pen to paper. Having followers to admire and enjoy your literary skills is just a by-product should you let go of the conventional ink on paper and fly over and take on the cyber world via the wonders of digital letter.

To put it in plain words, blogging became my literary zen. 7 months later and with considerably less weighty yoke than when I started, I’m still at it.

And with 2 more joining my flock of readers that seem to be suprisingly pleased with my rants and raves, I’m on the starting line of a challenge to write more work.

No comments:

Post a Comment