Monday, August 8, 2011

For You...

For the past week, we had a couple of fights. We threatened to cut each other's head off and tears rolled like salty mudslides over the contours of our faces.  Blood was almost spilt. Feelings have been hurt repeatedly over trust that's been broken.

But then.

We kissed. We make up. We fight. We considered breaking up. We talk. We kissed.

NOTE: WE TALK. WE KISSED. WE MAKE UP.

So to you who is trying his best to win my husband...

Oo ikaw! Alam kong binabasa mo ang blog ko. Para sa iyo ito...

He loves me, I love him.

FACT: I am the legal husband.

FACT: Kabit ka.

Tigilan mo kami! He did proved to me that he won't give me up as long as we love each other and we both are willing to work it out, there's no way in hell I'm giving him up.

Not to you. Not to anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment