Saturday, August 27, 2011

High School Blues


I kissed him with fervent passion, our tongues intertwined as our sides stroked up against each other. He moaned into my mouth, I grabbed his dick and started slowly stroking it. 

Our 1st time, and me about to lose my virginity.

I took his rock hard pole out. It was already jizzing precum, I smirked, as I quickly lick it off, and kissed him. I quickly took his dick in my mouth as if I was hungry and haven't eaten in weeks. His eyes widen as he let out a loud moan. I kept going. 

I heard him gasp. I kept sucking him for all he was worth and loving every moment of it. He screamed my name. The wind blew in his hair, as I looked up at his beautiful eyes in the sunlight. That look in his eyes, I knew he was there. He screamed in pure pleasure. Not wanting to look weak, I swallowed, it was good and it was really good! 

I knew I'd be doing that quite often. "I-it's 1:00, we gotta go back to school.” 

I sighed, as I got myself straighten out. I look back to see if he was ready. He was. He stood up shaking as he held my hand and we walked off back towards the school. I smirked. "Enjoyed it?" I asked. 

He nodded. "That was amazing...I need to come over your house so we can...ya know, finish." He continued blushing. Damn he's so cute! "Heard that right!"

We walked back up to our high school. We made it just in time, I kissed him good bye, as he got on his school bus.

2 comments: